Thursday, May 05, 2011

Pick up (3) / no frame

Picked up niece N as usual. Was gonna go to Michael's again to deal with L's frame, but I just couldn't defeat the vampire. Turns out brother's gonna work till late tonight to avoid staying 2 more days. Don't think he will look too good on camera if they start filming from 7PM to 1AM. Then his flight is... 6AM maybe? Yikes! I stayed till after the daycare kids were gone and sis-in-law finally had a moment to give me niece G's school address.

So, tomorrow will be a busy day for me. First, I kept forgetting to phone my chiropractor, so I'll have to go standby before noon. Forget about travel insurance. Won't have time for that. (T_T) If I'm lucky, I might be able to stop by DeSerres to look at their frame repair options. All depends on whether I have time to eat lunch or not. After picking up niece N, brother will be next, from the airport. Then dropping off niece G to her language class. If I remember, I'd go play my card bill nearby. If the exchange rate is good, I'd like to go to Richmond to get some US$ too. But if I can't make it, there's always next week. So is the insurance. Why do things turn out this way? I keep missing the mark!

Dad peed all over the place again. Mom had him finish with washroom, bathed him, then sent him to take the garbage out. He came back dripping pee, from outside, then all over the basement while he walked around. He still refuses to wear diapers. Mom was furious. At least I was over at brother's and didn't have to see this. Sigh... Yup God hates us. No doubt.

No comments: