Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back home

So... unpacked with my last drop of energy so I won't leave any suitcases lying around with stuff in them for a month like last time. Showered... felt really cold! The heat is no longer running. It's that time again. Too warm for the heat to run, but still too cold to shower late at night.

Still leaving the souvenir stuff in their bags, I started opening the stuff from Etsy. They've all arrived except for one, so I gotta check them, and leave ratings. (Oops, better leave it to tomorrow when it's bright and I'm less tired.) Amongst the packages, there was something from one of my Japanese friends. It's the newest 3rd FMA art book! And it's got the Animate limited edition sleeve! OMG! Totally didn't expect that. She wrote me a letter too. I know she's super busy, yet she wrote me a letter instead of e-mailing. That's... very touching. Gotta reply tomorrow.

When I went to bed, it was almost 5. Why why why...
Things learned from this trip:
  • Remember to bring a watch. No watch, no sense of time. Cannot not take independent actions and meet back with A later.
  • No need to bring too much toiletry stuff. Especially shampoo and soap.
  • No need to bring too much snacks either. It's easy to buy on the go.
  • Internet access is invaluable.
  • Check big department stores for souvenir items as they may be cheaper.
  • Do not take a trip just because of cheap flights. Check hotel price first. We got burnt this time exactly like this.
  • Be subjective of my metal and physical conditions. Rest whenever there's a chance. Trip high may mask fatigue, and fatigue flares tempers.
  • Most importantly, let A know that I'm tired, as he never ever will put himself in my shoes. Sigh... (T_T) Is this a sign...? (T_T) Can't blame him. Who wants damaged goods? (T_T)

No comments: