Friday, May 06, 2011

North south east

Has a bunch of dreams but couldn't remember. Why does it have to be on a day I'm already sleep deprived and in a rush?

Failed to get up early despite setting the alarm early. Took 1.5 hours to get out of bed. My whole back was wrong. Probably thanks to the weather. Overcast with rain. Very constricting.

Plan A of standing-by at the chiropractor failed. Plan B was to phone in and postpone it (and it worked, more or less). Sis-in-law gave me the idea of picking up brother form the airport with niece N in the car instead of dropping her off first. It was a much better way. With no time wasted, niece G jumped into my car and off her language class we went.

I even have 40 minutes before my chiropractor appointment. So I went to DeSerres to deal with L's frame. Found some super cheap clearance beads and couldn't resist. Got carried away and was late for chiropractor for 15 minutes. Went back to DeSerres afterward as I didn't have enough time to look at everything. Picked up some more clearance items. Total spending was around $35, not bad. Seems like they had just further reduced the price on a whole bunch of stuff. I was lucky. L's frame was salvaged too. The piece of glass was also the cheapest among the 3 places I checked. Now, I need a piece of backing.

Didn't get to pay card bill and go to the bank. But those aren't urgent.

No comments: