Saturday, May 07, 2011

Hail

Why did A have me book the airport hotel knowing I have problems with online credit card info exchange? On one hand I know he's being super generous to take me on the trip. Is paying for one night of hotel my price? But on the other hand, if he's trying to impress me with this trip, I'm extremely not impressed by this move. I do want to help, but not like that. Not that. Ended up booking at around 6:30AM, the worst time that could be. And I was so frustrated I went for a more expensive room. Bad... bad...

All grumpy and ready to blow up a city, actually bed time was around 7:30AM. Crap!!!!!!!!!! Hate that hate that hate that hate that hate that hate that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up around 1PM and immediately noticed my neck was all wrong. But! But! I just had chiropractor treatment yesterday!!!!! My mid back was screwed up too!!!!!! What's going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Of course... Hail came down just before 2PM. It lasted for about 10 minutes! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shot a clip but didn't take any still picture. Awwwww!!!!!!!! Then it hailed again just before 4PM! What's going on?

Mom was out grocery shopping and was stranded by this hail. I couldn't leave dad home alone so I couldn't go out. At least the knock came. Good. Was gonna wash my hair but not with this back. I was actually in pain! (T_T)

Managed to meet up with A just before 5. Way too late to do anything except grocery shopping. Then some hockey game at his place. Then the last 2 episodes of Madoka, and some trip research. The fresh pineapple took forever to prepare. Turkey breast was super dry. Oh well... The fig spread was very nice, though.

Dad torn up his diaper at bed time again when mom was brushing her teeth. Sigh... (T_T)

No comments: