Monday, May 30, 2011

Nail stickers

Since I haven't been careful during the trip and drank cold drinks, I have to take heavier dose of Tylenol, which made me drowsy throughout the afternoon. Didn't get to do much besides passing out at the desk.

The most urgent things are: (1) sign up with the credit card online billing, (2) set up a seller's account at Etsy. (1)'s deadline is tomorrow so I started scanning some nail stickers that I'm gonna sell. My 9-year old scanner failed me as there are way too much touch ups to do. Luckily there's a backup from A. However, still needs tons of touch ups. Then I realized I made a huge mistake of scanning the groups as is. I should have scanned the sticker sheets individually! Aaaargh!!! So... started from zero all over again... (T_T) Am I stupid or is my brain (whatever's left) not working?

Dad was "organizing things" again... (T_T)

No comments: