Friday, May 27, 2011

Urology / chiropractor

Dad's urologist appointment at VGH at 1PM. The doctor didn't show up until 20 minutes later. Parking is $3.25 for 30 minutes. I wonder if doctors are share holders of parking companies.

Anyway, after an endoscope exam, he said there's nothing wrong with dad's hardware. There are drugs that could help his incontinence, but considering his age, the side effect of falling is not worthwhile. Diapers may be a better solution. I didn't have a chance to tell him about dad's habit of destroying diapers.

Then my chiropractor's visit at 2:40. We were 30 minutes early, yet I still had to wait until 3. It doesn't pay to be early there. Sigh...

Came home, had a snack, and continue writing a Japanese mail to my friend. It takes forever. (T_T) Kept dosing off at the desk too. (T_T)

No comments: