Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sore throat

What's with Blogger? Couldn't log in last nigh, can't log in today. Are they in trouble or something??? Oh well, notepad again.

Today... was kind of scary. Couldn't get much sleep because of the coughing. When I got up, I was aching all over. All the joints and muscles are sore. Plus! I lost my voice! It reminded me of aunt Y's "cold" just before her trip to Toronto. She started with lost of voice too. Then Dr. L said she's got fluid in her lungs, and turn into a big hassle with cousin D. Aunt Y was fine at the end.

Coughing got worse. I thought I was coughing out pieces of my lungs. (Not.) But it makes my chest hurt. Would it be bronchitis or something??? Nooooooooo (T_T) However, after coughing uncontrollable for a while, some phlegm got loosened and I could speak again. Good.... (Not really.) Every cough still sends lightning bolts up my neck and my head splits.

My package has reached R, yikes! I though I could send her a message within a month, but I failed! The package got there first! Without wasting any time, I started writing her a reply... which took until evening to complete (went to pick up niece N in the middle). That's why I can't write Japanese mail too often. It takes too long...

Mom was out grocery shopping so I had to stay home to watch dad. As usual he's out of control. He sat on the toilet for an hour, and while getting bored, he fished out stuff from the bathroom sink counter drawers, and found things to destroy. Caught him tearing up (with all his force and determination) a bunch of cardboard. Those... I don't know what there were before, but I guess they were boxes that were holding a bunch of stuff in the drawers.

This monster only eat till everything around him is depleted, leaks pee everywhere, leaks crap everywhere, and destroys anything he comes into contact. Especially his diapers and the clothes he's wearing. Not to mention useful objects like phones, remote controls, radios, and vacuum cleaners. Oh, I caught him breaking up a VHS into tiny pieces. I suspect that was from my collection. But I'm too contempt to check. Or I just don't care anymore. There's nothing I can do to change anything. Sucks. Everything sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was about to go to niece N's school, mom suggested that I wear a mask, but I've already got trouble breathing, don't want to further block my airway. Was not going into sis-in-law's place because she's got daycare kids, but since brother said he'd give me some vitamin C, I went in. (Sis-in-law didn't have any ready, though, so I didn't ask for any.) Needed to blow my nose and use the bathroom too. She always offer me afternoon snacks. I had a piece of blueberry pie. Then I phoned up L again to see if I could drop off his picture, but got the recording again.

So, next stop was to pay the B card. Got that done. Was thinking to take a walk inside the mall but I really wasn't feeling well. I noticed the gas price dropped from 142.1 to 139.4, so I contacted A to see if I could kidnap him to a gas station. (To use a $10 rebate card he gave me. But it's got his name on it, so I'm not comfortable to use it alone.) Too bad he's not available. Sob sob sob...

Ended up going to the pump alone. Half a tank cost $30. (Well, actually it should be slightly less that that, as the "full" goes beyond "full" a bit.) Sis-in-law said, it's already worth it to fill up across the border.

Well, I fully intend to sleep early today. No matter what. The evil exchange rate got in the way before, but not today. Hmm... actually I'm feeling a bit feverish... not good. Not good...

Oh, mom is prohibiting me from washing my hair or showing. I've already skipped shower last night. It feels so gross! My hair feels equally gross too! Aaaaaargh! I'm also afraid of getting worse, so, do I have a choice?

1 comment:

MC said...

Oh yes, I took some of that Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa too. It's good if you catch it early at the first sign of sore throat. Once the cough starts, it's too late.