Friday, May 13, 2011

Dream

I was with A and S... in NYC!!!!! It was at night, and we took a cab from our hotel downtown (?) looking for the MOMA gift shop. The streets were a bit weird. Felt very surreal... like a mix of everything. (It makes senses as dreams are made up of memory fragments of real life.) We looked around for a while. Then we wanted to eat at the gift shop cafe... and found it. The store front was wide ope, almost like a walk-in cafeteria. At first glance, there were only sandwiches. (I remember there was a pile of "asparagus sandwich".) When go deeper and around, there were more of other choices. There was one Chinese place with big choppers and a bunch of fish lying on the chopper boards ready to be butchered. The setup was kind of gross. Can't remember much more, but there was a part where we entered a building through an emergency exit.

I've been coughing and didn't get much sleep. And I'm sure I'm a bit nervous about this trip.

No comments: