Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Currency exchange

It was time to write today's diary, so I logged into Blogger. It asked me to create a Google account again. As usual I ignored it and navigated away and back. Then, then!!!! It return an error code and I could no longer access dashboard! In fact, it let me log in, but won't give me anything else but that same error code. I was mugging around and the code changed too. Appearance many other people are experiencing the same problem. Nor sure if the cause is the same, though. Someone pointed out there's a "maintenance" notice on the page, but there's none on schedule. Hmm...

Anyway, I just have to write with notepad for now. (The problem seemed to be fixed after an hour.)

Rainy, soggy, kind of cold. My cold / flu got worst. Nose is running. Coughing. A little bit of chest pain. Aching all over. Nose is sore from blowing. Light headed. Can't think.

Still had to deal with today's main event: go buy US$ for the trip in Richmond. That was done and I took a look at Iwase's vacant location. It's still vacant. Their store sign is still up. Looks like they can be back any time. But of course they won't. So sad... (T_T)

Next stop, hobby shop for liquid putty. Cough drops are more important but this store is on my way. Yup, unlike J's store, this large store has it. 99% of the time J doesn't have the stuff I want when I go there. However, I was hoping to buy a small bottle of solvent to revive my old jar, but they only have the large one. I didn't want to pay $17 or get a new jar. So I left empty handed.

Then, LD for cough drops. They were even on sale, awesome! Also couldn't resist picking up a can of discounted Easter chocolate. (For its can, hehehe.) Every time I go to LD I check their dental floss even knowing hope is almost non-existence. Who knows? Today, bingo! I couldn't believe my eyes!!!! Non-waxed floss!!!!! OMG!!!!! And it's not old stock. Looks like a new product as I noticed some difference in packaging. To make it better, there was a $0.75 off point of sales coupon. (But you can easily get $2 off when they go on sale, though.) Without any hesitation, I grabbed one. Still gotta try this out first.

My throat was so sore, so I pop a piece of Halls on my way out. (Ended up eating 3 in a roll.)

Last stop was Lansdone to take a second look at the fleece shirts and pants. (Perfect for pajamas.) The final decision was still "no". Took a walk inside. My mind was really clouded. Definitely sick. Took the K bridge home as usual. It was around 6:15PM but traffic was horrible! Of course, there was an accident on the bridge. Hell...! It was on the opposite direction. I suppose people slow down to have a look or something. Super annoying! Well, there was a fire truck came from behind my direction, though. With all the congestion, I was surprised people still managed to pull over to let them through.

Keep feeling sick. Couldn't do anything that need any brain power, so I work on destructive tasks. Very slow. Just to be on the save side, I think I should put off washing my hair. It's due today. Hopefully I can endure it for one more day... wait, what if I get sicker tomorrow? Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!

Need to pick up niece N again tomorrow as brother is leaving town again. (1) Hope I don't get sicker. (2) Hope I don't spread my cold / flu. Mom presented me with a bottle of expired Robitussin and vitamin C. OMG it's good that we don't need to use those often, but do we have anything not expired? Brother said he will give me some vitamin C tomorrow. Hope it helps...

Need to do laundry. Need to pack. Need to bottle toiletry items...

No comments: