Sunday, May 01, 2011

May already

Back hurts. Took 1.5 hours to get out of bed. Weather's gonna change. I'm glad this month's chips craving is tapering off, but I've already consumed more then 5 times my normal limit. This is worrisome. Am I deprived of salt of something? Or do I subconsciously use eating to relieve stress? (Super bad!!!)

Somehow our hot water in the middle of the night is not hot. I was shivering all through shower last nigh. Not to mention washing my hair. So today I must wash it as it's overdue and gross. However... once again, dad had to hold up my plan. He had shot snot onto the bathroom floor. Mom made him cleanup, but instead he went to eat an apple, meticulously skinning it in a spiral.

Meanwhile I got in touch with A, and he was already 2/3 through his plan. Too late for me. It may not be a good idea to meet anyway, as I've entered monster mode. Dad finally finished eating the apple, then cleanup the snot. But right after, he went to sit on the throne himself! Just thought I could finally wash my hair! AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God hates me! I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While waiting, the knock came. At least that's something positive. By the time I was all done, it was definitely too late to go anywhere. So I went for a walk in the neighbourhood. It helped a lot. And I got to take pictures of some late sakura nearby.

No comments: