Monday, May 09, 2011

Dream

I was walking along some kind of water-side residential area. There were lineups on the street. People gathered for a mascot audition. First it looked like from a McDonald's, but there were all sorts of mascots like Hello Kitty and Disney characters. After a while I was in a hall with a stage (kind of like high-school? But higher class). People dressed in mascot suites were on stage performing a short segments. Yup, Hello Kitty, Disney characters, what not. Their mouths moved... there were lip-sync! It seemed like some sort of projection. ("Dream technology"= technology in a dream, hahaha?) The key was body language, and movements matching the dialogue timing. Couldn't tell if I were part of the contestants but suddenly I was standing high on 2 sticks (?). A girl was failed because her prop violin didn't have all the strings. I thought, I have a violin too. Then I tried to get down but my vertigo had me frozen. Slowly, I moved towards the windows and climbed down the curtains.

Again, there were more but I forgot.

No comments: