Monday, May 23, 2011

Museum of Modern Art

Rainy again today.

First stop, B&H Photo. A bought a lens filter. I was only there to lake a look. The store is huge. Lots of stuff. There are even benches for shoppers to rest.

Went to The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) after lunch. Already kind of beat when we got there (with all the previous walking). Audio tour was free with a piece of ID as hostage. Only looked at the 6th floor and half of the 5th floor. Missing most of the exhibits. Oh well.

They have 3 gift shops on-site on various floors with slightly different selections, and one across the street (plus the one my brother went to... Plus online). I picked up a few small items (and I really mean small), and the total just went over $50! However, the stuff was on 2 separate receipts and I didn't get any free tickets. Oh well.

Both lunch and dinner at Tri Tip, A's favorite. He deserves a VIP card. I admit, their salad with added grilled beef was awesome!

Last thing left in the city pass is the Empire State Building. If it rains again tomorrow, it's gonna be wasted. Oh well...

Still coughing at night, and of course couldn't sleep.

No comments: