Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Dream

I was in some kind of... space station? The place was like a sphere... felt like a shopping mall with an atrium too.

The situation was like after a project and I didn't get invited to the wrap party, but I stuck around anyway. Friends (?) were there and they were very supportive. We were supposed to wear some kind of company colour t-shirts (different colour = different teams?) but I didn't bring mine. I was wearing a black tee with the off-white fleece jacket outside so no one noticed.

It started with an assembly in a hall. After that I got a chance to change into my colour tee. (But I forgot what colour it was.) Then I followed a bunch of people to go downstairs. The glass-walled elevator came, we started to enter. An alarm or bell rang. People stopped, came back out, and stayed away from the elevator. It was time for "axis correction". The floor was made up of large tiles structured like those spherical Rubik's cubes. They started to shift and wave. At the tile junctions there were "holes" that a "pole tip" shows through. I could see it shifting position. It was trying to arrive at the center of the holw. People could no longer stand upright and were all crawling. I guess it was not unlike an earthquake.

There were more but I forgot.

The scene changed. I was about to watch some videos with a bunch of friends. We ended up watching ROV, the life action version. It was completely different from the real thing, hahaha! A and O were together from the beginning. The story became a quest for their parent's approval. As usual, in all "video watching" dreams, I eventually turn into the camera man's position and watched the whole thing "live".

Again, forgot a lot more. Woken up by the postman. My passport arrived! Yay!

No comments: