Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Pickup (1)

Dad went to pee surprisingly sitting down. He usually would sneakily do it standing up if no one is watching. However, when he's done and washed his hands, he left a puddle of pee in front of the sink! I didn't discover until about 15 minutes later. Did he not notice himself? His pants was wet too. This totally didn't make sense. Didn't he just peed???????????

First day to pick up niece N. Things went smoothly except getting lost on my way to brother's house. Still managed to arrive despite taking a long route. Sometimes I'm confused about whether I still have navigation senses or not. If not, I shouldn't be able to find my way at the end. If so, I shouldn't be making mistake in the first place. Hmm... (>_<;)

Brought half of the giant apple pie to sis-in-law's. Played with the guinea pigs and the daycare toddler for a bit. Walked to a nearby bank to pay credit card bill. Walked some more in the neighbourhood. And then went home. I must be pretty tired. Kept dosing off at the desk. Only get to worked a little bit of Maya. Not a fruitful day.

No comments: