Sunday, May 15, 2011

Haircut / goodies

Cough and runny nose are still here, but much better than yesterday. I think I should be able to handle the trip without too much problem. Touch wood. However, the antibiotics seem to be doing weird things to my body. There's a bitter taste in my moth, and the other thing runs too, probably thanks to upset PH balance. Not pleasant at all, but no choice.

Thanks to a cancellation, I managed to get an appointment with my hair stylist today. That was too close. Nevertheless, got a haircut before my trip. Good.

Thanks A for taking me downtown, and the stuff... Sorry I wasn't careful with the iron and burnt some of the elastics... Haven't used it even once... (T_T)

Came home late and found a bunch of stuff brother left me while I was out. Goodies from his NY trip! (He just came back yesterday.) Guide book, map, coupons, and another MOMA ticket! Wow! Yay~!!! Now both A and I can both go to MOMA for free! Thanks~!!! (^_^)

Gotta continue packing. Tomorrow this time, I'll be in Seattle. But one last chiropractor visit before that. My whole back has been screwed up beyond words for the past week thanks to the cold. I hope it helps.

No comments: