Sunday, September 18, 2011

Missed appointment

As their arrival date draws close, my cousins have been calling often. Especially about the arrangement on pickup day. Today cousin B called and of course we talked for a long time. I missed 1 call on the land-line and 3 on my cell.

Turn out all of them was A! Totally didn't expect him to show up at my doorstep. Seemed like he wanted to surprise me. I, on the other hand, had not have a chance to wash my hair (supposed to do it last night but too cold) and haven't even brushed my teeth after lunch, all thanks to the long distant call. So, it was a rush, and I felt gross.

He came to help me with the "new" computer some more (thanks), but even more problems showed up. (Damn Microsoft for screwing up the Chinese hand-writing input!!!! Grrrr!!!!) Then I took him to shop for parts in Richmond and hit 2 stores. It was eat-out day with brother's gang after he finished church at 6. Technically specking I needed to be home by 6:15, which I barely managed.

However, all of his church friends didn't want to cook, so everyone ate out. Originally he'd come pick mom and I up. But now I had to go join them. Parking was hell. Pure hell!!!! Couldn't beleive I lost it because of that. Sigh.... (T_T)

There was a wedding banquet and a birthday party, so our food came very slow. (No wonder parking was hell.) Mom kept worrying about dropping off funeral flowers note to aunt L as she goes to bed super early (like 9). We barely made it.

Thanks to A's help I was able to transfer with a portable HD. Way faster than the USB but still very slow. Hmm...

Then, then. At bed time, I finally found the answer to my extreme crankiness. I can't beleive I missed my last chiropractor appointment!!!!!!! Aaaarrrggghh!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was Friday, the day aunt Y passed away! Of course my rhythm was upset because I had to drive mom. Sigh... why am I so stupid???? (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)

No comments: