Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lunch

Went to R&B's lunch with A. Thanks for the invitation. Eastern European celebrate Christmas with Christmas day lunch. The lamb was awesome! Well, everything was. Thanks so much, B! After lunch, I dose off at the table... unbelievable! I guess my energy level went below zero. After all, the vampire can be here any time now. (T_T) Sigh... that was so rude of me. However, even more unbelievable was, A went off to sit at the couch and played with his i-pad all this time while I was asleep! Sigh... I don't know what to say or think anymore.

I probably dose off between 2 and 4. Stuck around until 5:30, dropped off A and then went home. Don't want to leave mom alone on Christmas day. She declined dinner at brother's, saying she'd be too tired to social. Well... I can understand that. B gave us some food to take home, so mom and I ate that for dinner.

No comments: