Monday, July 18, 2011

Cherry

Mom brought dad some cherry from sis-in-law. Dad spat the pits onto the floor, all of them, despite mom telling him not to, every single time. Sigh... (T_T) How do you not think he's not doing it on purpose?

Dad's also been tearing up so many diapers, the staff decided to change strategy. Instead of having him wear diapers all the time, they get him to go pee every 2 hours or so. Mom dug up dad's underwear but whether he would wear them is another question. I suspect he'd pull the threads and destroy them just like before. My concern is, the staff will not change dad if he wet his pants. He tends to hide it too. It's so... unsanitary! (Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!)

Felt a sudden urge to start the cake-top Pinkys. Finally found my spare nail-polish remover. Why did I buy one without acetone knowing it's the chemical that removes paint? Duuuh!!! (T_T) Of course I did buy another with acetone afterward. However, this second one doesn't work either! What's going on? Then I found a tube of crazy glue remover. It worked magic before... but this one's not working either??? Would it be that the active ingredient has evaporated??? I ended up sanding the paint off. Labour-intensive and time-consuming. Fingers hurt.

No comments: