Friday, June 08, 2012

Chiropractor

My brain was close to non-functional. Thought my appointment was at 3, and thought I'd be on time. Last minute mail check yielded an urgent mail from Linkedin that required an immediate password change. Of course I had to check my account for any tempering. That caused me half an hour. Once again I couldn't break free. Amazingly, the reception said I was early. Turn out my appointment was at 3:40! I'm really glad it worked out fine at the end, but it also shows my brain couldn't remember the info correctly.

Got A some beans from Innocent. He wanted some on-sale games from Walmart so I took him there. He seemed to be heavily affected by the weather change too and felt sick enough to work from home. We ate at Wendy's. I had to go home to keep an eye on mom since her vision is still blurry.

No comments: