Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer solstice 1

I'm confused. Some say it's today, some say it's tomorrow. There's the calendar one and the astronomical one. Hmm...

Another Etsy package arrived. The beads that I've been hesitating to get. A bit expensive but high quality. Using them in miniature instead of accessory may be a waste.

Made it to Bodyshop's time-limited half-price sale with ease. But still, it was lunch time and 2 hours into the sale. I didn't expect to get the toner I want, but amazingly there were 4 bottles left. Cool! So I picked up 3 as usual. That only happens during their buy 2 get 1 free deal, which is going on in parallel with this half-price sale. Last time when they had such a big sale, it sold out for months. Maybe father's day was just over and they had ample stock from that.

Nonetheless, managed to take a walk after dinner. Despite mom urges me to take post-dinner walk, we didn't ate until 7:30. After all the cleanup, it was 8:30. Yes, she told me to leave the dishes until I come back, but no. If I leave them, she'd wash them, so it's out of the question.

No comments: