Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Parcels

Another Etsy package arrived, phew... Now there's just one more (not counting the lost one)... and a new order I placed today. I've been eying those beads for a long time. They're not on the cheap side so I've been holding it off... until today when I saw the "last batch" note... I couldn't afford not to. So, yet again, I chain myself down, paranoid about parcels getting lost.

To use up those veggies, I made that salad again. This time with olive oil and balsamic vinegar as the Ikea stuff was used up. And... it didn't taste as good. The vinegar was too sharp. I know the Ikea stuff contains herbs, but unless I buy a bottle, I don't think I can figure what else I need to add.

And thank God for salad. The knock came. It seldom comes before 3 or 4 days.

No comments: