Sunday, June 10, 2012

Errands / salad

Took care of a bunch of errands and didn't see A today. There was no plans with him anyway. Although I know about some kind of festival (Italian?) and the miniature show...

Brought dad some papaya. A fellow resident tried to come into his room but I shut the door in time. Then he was acting aggressive, yelling and banging on the door. I asked a staff member if this guy had a fight with dad. It turns out that he's been trying to get into everyone's room anyway. It was kind of scary.

Then I dropped of aunt C's sun glasses in her mail box. Just to make sure I didn't get the wrong house, I phoned and ended up handing over in person.

After that, some grocery shopping. The on-sale potato at Buylow was horrible so I didn't buy any. Got lettuce, spinach, carrot, and onion. There weren't many to choose from, so I picked according colour and size... and got a not-so-good onion. Oh well...

Salad time. Besides lettuce and spinach, I added raisins, pine nuts and cheese. It tasted very good. Even mom liked it. I'm glad she did.

No comments: