Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Double

Took mom to her shingles followup, and got an appointment myself for skin allergy. The doctor's attitude was clearly different when I actually have an appointment instead of just accompanying mom. Way more friendly and talkative. He just wrote me a prescription on the same ointment from 5 years ago and didn't even look at my rash. (Well, I showed him that ointment first, though.)

This time we didn't have to wait, so there was 18 minutes left for some micro grocery shopping. Then we picked up 2 Japanese bento boxes at Fujiya and ate them at home. Continued on L's picture. Kept dosing off as usual. I only had 5 hours of sleep. Then sis-in-law called about that bead shop. She's interested but checked her mail late. I ended up spending more time going through the site, and throwing more items into my cart and reached the maximum discount level. It's gonna cost me over 400 bucks... Yikes! I can't believe I'm going that...

L's picture is still not done... I'm loosing all fun drawing it. Since when did drawing become such a chore?

No comments: