Monday, July 23, 2012

Sick

(No photo today. This was taken on the 16th.)
Decided not to go to yoga class because I really didn't feel up to it. Emailed E but also left a voice message just in case. Also emailed A to inform him that I won't be borrowing his bus pass. Got out of bed at 4. Spent the rest of today feeling sick. Finally dug up sis-in-law souvenir from a few years ago (reusable chemical hand warmer). It didn't last as long as I thought. Now I have to cook it back to liquid but I'll do it tomorrow. Vampire seriously sucks. (T_T) It probably sucks up all the iron pills I've taken and makes me stay pale.

So, haven't heard from him all day. He knows that I'm sick. Not even an email asking how I fell. So, should I not take this as evidence of his capacity? He will never love me. I can be sure now. All he wants is sex. Which, I'm still not ready to commit. And I really hates it when he makes it my fault and he's the victim. Sucks, really sucks.

Took a closer look at the MSM from Costco. It's for osteoporosis pain relieve. Grrrr.... I've bought the wrong thing...

No comments: