Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weather fluctuations

(No photo today. This was taken on the 13th.)
Opened my eyes at noon but just couldn't get up. My whole body was frozen and heavy. My eyes couldn't stay open either. Didn't think I felt back asleep. Finally got out of bed at 2. My back was better than yesterday but the soreness has spread to the back of my right leg. Mom gave me some ointment before I slept, and it helped a lot. At least it let me relax enough to fall asleep.

Of course I completely failed to get up early. Phoned A up and found out he was doing much worse than me. Today is a lot cooler than yesterday so it could have been more comfortable to drive somewhere. Oh well. He was still feeling sick at 4 so there was no meeting today. But tomorrow I'd be borrowing his bus pass again so we'll still meet.

I'm sure he's feeling the weather. My current back condition masks my forecasting ability but I can still feel a little bit. Between late after and sunset, it switched from "sunny" to "OMG it's gonna rain anytime" every half-an-hour for who-knows-how-many-times. So much for my plan of taking a walk. Didn't feel well enough to vacuum my car again. Sigh... when will it get done?

No comments: