Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Accessories

2 more packages arrived. Didn't think the birds and branches can arrive this soon. Cool. I can finally starte working on the accessories again. Of course ran into more shortages and need to get some more supply online... which takes God-knows-how-long to arrive. (T_T)

Got some cheap (not so cheap after shipping) bracelets. Thought I could take them apart and use them as components. But all the cabochons are too small for the settings, and almost all of them are set crooked. One bracelet is missing the loop for the clasp. Quality... is low. Less shipping makes it not worthy for any refund. If I can't pry the stones out, I'm not sure what to do. The listing photo cleverly hides the crookedness. I feel I've been deceived.

Recording today's (and last time's) supply took too long.

Mrs. M came and needed mom's help on hemming a pair of pants. She brought some lamb "blocks" (molded? into blocks and then sliced). Not sure if it was unfresh or just too fatty, it was super gamy. You can smell it from 5 feet away. After dinner, I caught dad eating a piece. I asked him what he was eating, and he said it was green bean cake. What?!?!?!?! He has absolutely no sense of taste left?!?!?!?!?

No comments: