Monday, January 10, 2011

Diaper

Mom told me about it before, but today I've see it with my own eyes the very first time. Right now, 2 in the morning, dad's been sitting on the toilet for an hour. I heard him tearing something up with force. Could it be toilet paper? But it shouldn't take that much force. Then I went to take a look. He was tearing up his own diaper! The one he's wearing! OMG... (T_T)

Not that I want to see it, but he doesn't shut the door since a looooong time ago. I took a picture as record, and to see if this would stop him. He did stop for a bit after I asked him to. But resumed after a few moments. He kept doing it even after he got up. Sigh... (T_T)

I have to work tomorrow, and have been waiting for him to free up the bathroom for 2 hours. As usual, I will risk driving with lack of sleep. (T_T)

No comments: