Sunday, January 02, 2011

Goulash

Managed to get up at 11 which was early for me, only to find out dad was the only one around. Which means I have to babysit him and can't go out. Was hoping to surprised A, but of course didn't work. No point of even trying. Something is always screwing me up, sigh... (T_T)

Of course dad had to shut all the curtains and turn on the lights... on a perfectly sunny day. Sigh... After lunch, he was hunting for food again, and mom got mad again, and he got mad again, and so on and so on. (T_T) No peace. No peace at all. Why? Why???

A was with S anyway, so I took my time. Took advantage of the strong dollar and made more online purchases. Cleaned up the room a little bit, but far from finish. Finally got the recording under control. Would be nice to have 1 or 2 more of those Diaso pill boxes. By the time I met A, it was slightly before 4. Too late to go anywhere. Was hoping to get that Ikea bookcase or refund some stuff at Michael's. Again... none of that happened.

Thanks for the goulash, A. Although you didn't think it was too good, I think it was not that bad.

No comments: