Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Geriatric / vampire

Dad's geriatric appointment... at 9. I don't even get up that early for a work day. Actually only had less than 3 hours of sleep because I was writing e-mail again. Increasingly, I get the feeling that I can't afford my Japanese friends time-wise, but they are my friends and I don't want to loos them.

We finished at 9:50 and took mom to grocery shopping. It was raining freezing rain. The streets were covered in slush. Extremely slippery. Not a good driving condition at all. (Neither for walking.)

Got home, tried to set up a chiropractor's appointment for A. Thought I had it, confirmed with A, phoned back to confirmed with the clinic, had the other receptionist, and she refused the spot the original receptionist held for me. Sigh... crap. All that for nothing. Why is it so difficult to go between 2 parties?

Not sure why, but mom set lunch up really early. It wasn't even noon. Then I tried to continue with some important e-mail, but kept falling asleep at the desk. Couldn't help it, might as well take a proper nap lying down. Set the alarm for 3. Had the radio turn on at lower volume in the background as it helps me get up. Opened my eyes again, and it was 6! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! To make it worse... the vampire is here! AAAAAAAA!!!!! I was gonna wash my hair when I get up! Now... now... I can't!!!! But I no longer care. F$%k it, I washed my hair. (Not recommended when the vampire is here.) Had dinner, yet still kept falling asleep at the desk! What's going on? What's wrong with me? Just when I thought I should go to bed anyway, the vampire sickness hit. Sigh... ended up not sleeping. Have to cancel work for tomorrow. Sigh... (T_T)

I know it's the vampire talking here. I'm negative beyond recovery. Can't help it... Why? (T_T)

No comments: