Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dream

More like a nightmare... it was so real, and was in my bed room.

It started with those "body asleep, mind awake" kind of stage. I tried to break through by moving the extremities of my body, like toes and fingers. Then I found my hands squeezing and twisting something like a mini tea towel. I focused really hard, trying to free myself from this frozen state. I could open my eyes a little and saw my room. Then I succeeded. My arms could move. I brought the tea towel out of the blanket. The room was dark, but I could still tell that it was a paper towel. I was still kind of in-between consciousness, and tried to wake myself up. I managed to get out of bed, and tried to turn on the desk lamp, but it didn't light up. I tried to turn on the ceiling light next. It didn't light up either. Then I opened the door and tried to go outside my room. It was super heavy like against a wind storm. I could only open a few inches. No mater how hard I looked, I could only get a view as if my chin was glued to my chest, and my eyes couldn't rotate more 45 degrees up. Something was clearly wrong. There was no furniture. The floor and walls were like concrete. The light was dim but just enough to see. However, everything was gray, and lit like those electron microscope photos. I was still peeking from behind the door. I looked to the right where the front door is but it felt like there was no door. I have not been able to see clearly. It was bright in that direction but super noisy. Somehow I felt I should go that way and exit the house. The noise became more and more unpleasant.

I woke up. Took me a few moments to settle back into reality. Although things were clearly wrong, it felt so real. Too real.

No comments: