Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Cabochons

First day of work this year. Boss gave me some chocolate as a late Christmas gift. Probably felt obligated because I gave her some bead frames back in December. She seemed to be in good mood and sold me some hard-to-find 4x6mm cabochons that I've been looking for. Thanks!

Finally got to go to Michael's and dealt with a return and an exchange. Brother brought over take-out sushi instead of eating-out. He also brought the new HDTV and set it up for us. I don't think we subscript to HD channels, so the images aren't good. Interesting enough, it's a 32-inch, which is bigger then our old 29-inch, but it looks much smaller. Might be the difference in aspect ratio.

Not sure when or how we'll be dealing with the old TV. It's too heavy for us to lift. (Even though someone help us load it into the car, we won't be able to unload it.) Plus... there are 2 bigger hand-me-down old TVs downstairs. One from aunt L when she upgraded, the other from cousin D when she moved. We can keep one of them as a backup, but this means we still have to get rid of 2.

No comments: