Saturday, January 08, 2011

Day-timer

Woke up to find dad "organizing" things again. This time it was slippers. He took some from the front door rack and lined them up outside his bed room. (T_T)

Met up with A around 4 at Oakridge and went to Richmond. He bought a new DSiXL at Costco. Then Office Depot for my day-timer, and of course Michael's afterward. Then Iwase to pick up a magazine and got the very last copy of Glass Mask 46. I suppose that was my lucky moment of the day. Dinner at Felicos. A forgot his bag so we went back. Last stop, Aberdeen. He got some more computer stuff and I got more pill boxes at Daiso. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. Hope it won't.

Over a week into the new year, I finally bought a new day-timer. Only a few black ones are left. By principle, I don't really care about colour, but the truth is, I've never had a black one. Oh well. No I don't mind, really. I guess the other colours are more feminine.

No comments: