Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ikea sucks

Got up to find a snow-covered ground. Naaah... going to the post office alone is a waste of gas. I'll wait a day or two.

Finally! Cleaned up and tried to set up that long overdue book case. With no help, it was not exactly easy especially when space is tight. Luckily it wasn't too heavy. Just when I finished the basic frame, I noticed some paint on one end. That was the top of the bookcase. Did I flip the board? No. Can't get it wrong because there's an indent on the bottom. Not only was there paint, the ends were left raw without veneer. Totally unacceptable. So, I suspect they flip the veneering. One look at the bottom, and it was confirmed. It was even strangely veneered with a different colour.

Sigh... now I'll have to disassemble it alone and pack it up for a refund. Not gonna be easy. Hope A still have to receipt. (T_T)

No comments: