Monday, January 24, 2011

Homework

Finally, back to work. Although boss claims she's recovered, her nose still sounds congested. Apparently, she got sick enough to be couch-ridden. Nevertheless, she needs work done, and I need to pay bills. Since I have appointments for the next 2 days, and she's leaving town again on the weekend, she suggested me to start doing homework again.

Well, well, well... I guess I lost my chance to tell her the truth. The numbers didn't add up because I claim time only when submitting finished work, which may be from a month or two ago. Sigh... I think I'm deeeeeeep into "I don't care" mode. Not good, not good. (T_T) But I should tell her, before her trip.

Got home, and surprised to find brother's gang over. He moved the eat-out (or take-out) day from Wednesday to Monday because dad's out-of-control eating is worse on Wednesdays when he goes to daycare. Niece N glued to my computer as usual.

Worked a little on T's Pinky heads. I need a super fine carving knife before I can move further. Neck feeling wrong after just one day of work. (T_T) Tomorrow have to get up a hour earlier than normal work day for the nursing home visit. Sis-in-law said it's not up to us to choose a nursing home. The lineup is so long, it's whatever we'd be assigned. Mom doesn't seem to or want to believe. She still thinks she gets to choose. Well... we'll see. Either way, contacting the case manager falls onto my shoulder.

No comments: