Saturday, January 01, 2011

New year's day

(Photo was taken on the 31st and unrelated to subject... geeze, what a sad picture to start the year! I didn't have time to take a Pinky picture...)
Took me over an hour to get out of bed. My back is all screwed up. The usual stretch of putting the top leg opposite to the body made my leg tingle. Must be from sitting on the corner of R's desk chair to watch the whole movie last night. Couldn't help it because none of the chair was my size. No energy at all. (T_T) Had to ditch the idea of meeting A. Or, even leaving the house.

Nevertheless, got to clean myself up from head to toe and inside-out... felt better afterward, but not without incident. Dad came in while I was sitting on the thrown. I asked him to leave, he did, slower, but he didn't shut the door. I, of course, was unable to get up. Grrrr..... That was not the first time. He had come in when I was showering. I've place some... never mind.

Recorded and filed some of my recent purchases from all those boxing day sale. Not all done, though. Cleaning up the room is gonna take much much longer. I'm just overwhelmed by the clutter and not functioning properly. Must get that book case from Ikea... but don't want A to see my messy room...

I'm starting to think, am I really really slow, or am I just too greedy wanting to get too much done? Or maybe I simply can't handle them???

No comments: