Sunday, January 09, 2011

New book case

Bad idea to read the books I bought last night. Couldn't sleep. This happens too ofter after watching a movie too. Sigh...

As expected, estimated sleep time was between 2 to 3 hours. Bad... bad... Nevertheless, managed to woke up at 10, which was a whole hour before the alarm. Bad... bad... My back had been feeling bad since late last night. Finally got out of bed at around 11. Ended up meeting A at 12:30. Which is early comparing to my usual time.

Finally dropped off the donation clothes. Yay!! They've been sitting in my trunk for over a month! Then I suggested lunch at Ikea, which we seldom go. First, parking wasn't easy. Then the line up at the cafeteria was horrible! There was just not enough seating and we had to eat outside in the cold. Those metal patio chairs were freezing!

He ended up buying a shelf, and pushed me to buy that bookcase I've been considering. Thanks... I wouldn't be able to move forward otherwise.

Then to Netlink to exchange A's stuff. If only he held off and didn't buy those last night. Memory Express afterward. And grocery shopping. Before dropping him off back home, I kidnapped him to look at our new HDTV setup. (Plus helped with unloading the bookcase! Thanks!) Yup... things needed to be fixed. He gave me a cable too. Thanks again!

No comments: