Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blanket

(Picture was taken 2009 Nov and unrelated to subject.)
Dad's been rolling his blanket into a ball in his bed for over an hour. Mom was so freaked out, she came fetch me. She thought he's gone insane. Dad doesn't listen to me anyway, and now he doesn't listen to mom. Somehow he acts like he knows what he's doing, and only he himself knows what he's trying to achieve or when he can stop. He keeps telling us to shut up and leave him alone. Yet he can't answer what he's trying to do or why.

I felt like I need to record this, so I took a 3-and-a-half minute video. And of course there was nothing else I could do to make dad stop. And I need to get back to what I've been doing. Can't watch him forever. Mom's too tired and felt asleep soon. Not sure when dad stoped. But he did eventually stop and went to pee in the washroom, and wet his pants. Every time he goes pee, he wets his pants. No exception. Even when he's wearing diapers, he still manages to wet his pants. Sigh...

No comments: