Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nursing home

Mom didn't want dad to go visit the nursing home, so I stayed home to keep an eye on him. The place seemed fine and mom liked it. However, I don't think we have the privilege of picking. Anyway, I contacted our case manager and she will be paying us a visit.

Boss is is in super crunch time and wants me to work tomorrow even if it it's only half a day. Normally it's not worth it for me to go all the way to North Van for less than a day, but I suppose this time going to my chiropractor after work isn't that bad. And she's gonna give me homework again while she's away for the whole month of February. Instead of claiming time, it will be a fixed price per job. I don't really feel too good about it but oh well I don't care and why not. I haven't told her the real reason why my previous numbers didn't add up but I think I should tomorrow. (That was because I only claimed time when handing in stuff, which could be from a month or two ago.)

The second last Etsy order arrived. And N's present. Thanks N! (^_^)

No comments: